Kickstart your career in consulting by joining us for 8 weeks as a Summer Associate in London. Marakon’s summer internship is your chance to find out what strategy consulting is really about. Summer Associates start off with a week of intensive training, teaching you the essential consulting ‘tools of the trade’. You’ll then join one of our teams on a real project, helping your client tackle their most pressing strategic challenges. We’ll be throwing you in at the deep end with real responsibility, but you’ll get all the support and mentoring you need from your team members as well as a dedicated ‘buddy’. There will be plenty of time to socialise and get to know the Marakon team too, with regular evening events and activities.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for outstanding penultimate year students from any discipline:
- Structured, logical and independent thinkers
- People comfortable voicing and defending their ideas
- Leaders who exhibit empathy, maturity and professionalism
- Team players with excellent listening and communication skills
- Candidates with drive who take creative and analytical approaches to problem solving
- Quick learners with a genuine interest in business
There are two rounds in the interview process. The first round consists of two interviews that involve a case study and a CV-related discussion. The case study helps us evaluate your facility with numbers and your problem-solving ability. The CV-related discussion helps us learn more about you, your accomplishments, and your interests – and provides you with an opportunity to ask questions about us and consulting in general. Final round interviews consist of two additional case studies and a CV-related discussion with one of our Vice Presidents.