What We're Looking For
We are looking for outstanding applicants (either Bachelors, Masters or PHDs) from any discipline at who can demonstrate:
- genuine interest in business
- analytical and creative approaches to problem solving
- excellent communication skills
- confidence with humility
- independent thinking with strong collaborative skills
- desire to build and grow our practice
Applications are now closed for 2012/13 recruiting
There are two rounds in the interview process. The first round consists of two interviews that involve a case study and a CV-related discussion with a Principal or a Vice President. The CV-related discussion helps us to learn more about your personality, accomplishments and abilities. It also provides you with the chance to ask questions about us and consulting in general. Final round interviews consist of a client role-play, a numerical case study, and a second interview with a Principal or a Vice President. Second round interviews may also include a group role-play.
If you have any questions about Marakon or the application process please use our discussion forum at our Marakon Graduate Recruitment page on Facebook. This allows us to directly connect you with our consulting staff. You can email us at United Kingdom | United States but please direct all applications through our on-line system.
* Marakon is a Charles River Associates company and utilizes the CRA application system. As such, you may see references to Marakon as the Value Management practice of Charles River Associates (also known as CRA International) during your application process.